- 1 cup packaged refrigerated garlic-flavor mashed potatoes (or use your own homemade as long as they aren't very wet)
- 1 (12 ounces) can tuna in water, reserve water
- ¼ cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Ithe bowl combines potatoes, tuna, bread crumbs, celery, and pepper.
Add tuna water, if and as needed, to moisten mixture.
In skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Drop about 1/3 cup potato mixture into hot oil; flatten to the 1/2-inch patty.
Cook 4 minutes or until browned.
Carefully turn; cook 4 minutes more.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
Serve with salad
blog comments powered by Disqus