- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided, or as needed
- 1 ( 14 ounces) can salmon, finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped capers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup almond meal, or more as needed
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with 1 teaspoon oil and place in the preheating oven.
Mix salmon, red pepper, parsley, Dijon mustard, capers, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Stir in almond meal until mixture begins to bind together. Form into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Add patties to the preheated baking sheet. Drizzle tops with remaining olive oil. Bake until heated through and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.blog comments powered by Disqus