- 1 package breakfast sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 package shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350º F (175º C).
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Spread over the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, cream, onion, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the sausage.
Bake in the preheated oven until firm and cooked through 30 to 40 minutes.blog comments powered by Disqus