- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package pre-cooked ham steak, diced
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 container sour cream
- ½ cup butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350º F (175º C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Stir hash browns, ham, Cheddar cheese, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and butter in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove foil and continue baking until brown, about 15 minutes more.blog comments powered by Disqus