- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- ¾ cup low-calorie natural sweetener
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350º F (175º C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl. Spoon into bottoms of the paper liners; press down to form a flat crust.
Stir cream cheese and sweetener together in a bowl just until smooth. Mix in whipping cream and water. Add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, almond flour, and vanilla extract. Spoon into paper liners.
Bake in the preheated oven until cream cheese mixture is almost set in the middle, 15 to 18 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
Let cool at room temperature; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
blog comments powered by Disqus