- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons granulated erythritol sweetener
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C).
Mix walnuts, pecans, coconut, and almonds together in a bowl.
Stir cinnamon, erythritol into melted butter; pour over nut mixture and stir to coat. Spread granola in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until crunchy, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven; stir and allow to cool.blog comments powered by Disqus